Website Willow Landscape Inc.
Design - Build - Maintain
Willow Landscape is a Landscape and Property Maintenance company based in Oakville, Ontario. We are focused on quality and customer service and expect our staff to feel the same. Willow was established in the year 2000 and has been growing rapidly over the years.
We are seeking a dedicated dynamic individual for a year round position with a passion for the green industry.
- Industry competitive wages
- Plenty of hours
- A positive working atmosphere
5+ years maintenance experience with previous supervisory experience
- Overseeing all aspects of residential and commercial landscape maintenance while overseeing a crew of 2 – 6 people.
- Scheduling and time management
- Safe and efficient equipment operation (lawn mowers, trimmers, blowers, chainsaws, various other power tools)
- Must ensure the entire team works safely in accordance with WSIB standards while always keeping a clean worksite.
- Provide onsite instruction to maintenance labourers performing various tasks (sod repair, pruning, seasonal planting, mowing, trimming, blowing, mulching, etc.)
- Quality control on all maintenance sites
- Equipment maintenance (oil changes, routine repairs, blade sharpening, etc.)
- Act as a professional company representative for client questions and concerns.